Virtual Business Home Solution
You no longer have to choose between growing your business or keeping your privacy at home. Besides the longer hours and more interruptions one faces when having a home-based office, using a home address has major disadvantages.
- Banks and merchant services will generally not accept a residential address as a business address for your LLC or Corporation. Normally, they’d like to see a physical street address or real office. There are some specific physical address requirements to open and maintain a business bank account.
- A home address is not professional. With Google Maps and Google street views, everyone can easily find where your home address is located. Your address will not project a professional image when they see that your business operation is a residential home.
- Customers can come knocking on your door. By using a home address you should be aware that customers will be able to access your location. You’ll risk your privacy.
- Depending on your type of business and your city’s zoning and HOA laws, you may not be able to even run your business out of your home/apartment/condo.
Helping the Entrepreneur
Our Virtual Business Home Solution is a package designed to help Entrepreneurs who’d want to continue the convenience of working from home, but with the full advantage of having a fully functional office suite.
The packages contains 4 key services:
- Corporate Address
- Address Verification
- Use for Single Entry
- Virtual Address
- Digital Mail Management
- Package Forwarding
- Virtual Mailbox
- Call Answering & Forwarding
- Meeting Room Rental